Other Ways to Support
In addition to making a donation towards the operations of the Early Childhood Collaborative of Southington or helping us to spread the word about our work to others in the community, here are other ways you can support the ECCS.
If interested, you can contact Joanne Kelleher, the ECCS Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-877-4049 (C).
- Serve on Board of Directors. We are especially looking for members with expertise/experience in the medical field, legal field, sales, marketing, event planning or have good connections in town.
- Volunteer with computer skills who can help maintain contact lists and databases.
- Volunteers who can assist with staffing events.
- Video projector (portable) with HDMI cable/converter for use at workshops.
- In-kind printing/copying services or use of a large commercial copier to print flyers and handouts for workshops.
- Gift cards to grocery stores for refreshments and supplies for our events.
- Gift cards for Staples for office supplies and printing.
Thank you for helping the ECCS.