The Early Childhood Collaborative of Southington’s mission is to help parents/guardians and childcare providers in ensuring that our youngest citizens are healthy and ready to learn. But we can’t do it alone.
In addition to making a donation towards the operations of the Early Childhood Collaborative of Southington, here are other ways you can support the ECCS.
If interested, you can contact Joanne Kelleher, the ECCS Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or (860) 385-1665 (This is a Google Voice number so if calling you will be asked to identify yourself).
- Help us educate your constituents, co-workers and families that early education, and funding to support it, is important for the future of our community.
- If you are on social media, please like/follow the ECCS, the links are in the upper right corner.
- Help our State partners in advocating for Federal funds to #SaveChildCare.
- Support the expansion of the Southington Public Library.
- If you know of anyone who is interested in becoming an early childhood educator or starting their own family childcare business, please refer them to the ECCS and we can help them get started.
- Remember that childcare providers and early childhood educators are essential workers not only during a pandemic but for the future of our children.
- Serve on Board of Directors. We are especially looking for members with expertise/experience in the medical field, legal field, sales, marketing, event planning, or have good connections in town.
- Volunteer with computer skills who can help maintain contact lists and databases.
- Volunteers who can assist with staffing events, giving presentations, or delivering materials.
Thank you for helping the ECCS.